Commercial Solar Power Systems
Concerned about power costs?...look to a higher power. The sun!
With a solar power system you can harness the power of the sun to reduce the power consumption in your commercial operation, by converting its free sunlight in to clean electricity.
Commercial operations can provide the perfect opportunity for grid-connected solar power (PV) systems and the ability to significantly reduce daily operating costs of a business. Often commercial operations are huge power users and their buildings offer great expanses of roof space that are ideal for large scale arrays that can generate significant amounts of power.
A solar power system is ideal for many and varied commercial and industrial premises such as:
- Factories & warehouses
- Sports clubs & swimming complexes
- Municipal facilities
- Car parks
If your business or commercial operation offers a larger roof space with a northerly aspect that is generally free from shade, then you should be "making hay while the sun shines" and investing in solar power.
Chromagen Commercial Solutions has the expertise to tailor a system to meet your energy-saving objectives and will provide a full turnkey service for your large-scale PV installation.
Our commercial solar specialists will provide:
- A free, no obligation site inspection & consultation
- The design of an efficient solar system that best meets your needs and budget
- A detailed quotation
- Expert installation by CEC accredited installers
- First class back up and service
- Assistance to liaise with your local electricity distributor to determine the site's eligibility to install and any infrastructure requirements to protect the distributor's grid
Whether your operation is small or large, solar power can provide many benefits to your business:
- Generate your own clean electricity, free from the sun to reduce power bills.
- Minimise the impact of rising energy costs.
- Reduce the carbon footprint of the business and demonstrate the company's commitment to the environment
- Improve the NABERS (National Australian Built Environment Rating System) and Green Star rating of a business (www.nabers.com.au, www.gbca.org.au)
- PV systems are assets that can be depreciated and offer attractive tax benefits to a business
- A PV system may increase the resale value or leasing attractiveness of your premises